Oral Technical Presentations
Oral Technical Presenters will give their 20-minute presentation LIVE during their designated session time. After your presentation, there will be 5 minutes for Q&A from the audience.
Send to Moderator Deadline: July 13, 2022
Oral Technical Presentation Guidelines
Upload to Speaker's Corner Deadline: July 27, 2022
Oral Technical Presentation Template
Posters will be available for viewing to attendees at any time during the meeting. Designated "authors present" time will be noted in the schedule. Poster presenters are required to use the template below.
: July 25, 2022Poster Guidelines
Invited Speaker Resources
For ease, we request pre-uploading your presentation to the system. There will be a Speaker Kiosk onsite if you need to edit your slides. Upload instructions will be available soon.
Upload Deadline: July 27, 2022
ASBC Presentation Template
Joint ASBC & Master Brewers Presentation Template
Moderators play an essential role in a session - they welcome the audience, keep the discussion moving, facilitate audience engagement with the speaker, and ensure the session runs on time.
To be a successful moderator, be sure to:
- Familiarize yourself with the presenters and the presentations that will be given during your session.
- Prepare questions for the presenters to help guide the discussion.
- Please speak slowly and remind your presenters to do so as well.
- Introduce each speaker before they begin.
- Be consistent with keeping your speakers to their allotted time.
- Maintain a goal to try to keep all speakers engaged in the discussion.
- Close out the session by thanking all of the speakers and the audience for their participation.